Monday, March 2, 2009

SOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!


Ok, so when I picked "The Art Thief" for the book for March, I was sort of in a hurry to find a book and it was the first one I found that was interesting. But I had never read it before. My Mom started reading it yesterday and found that it has quite a bit of bad language. I apologize to those of you who have already started to read it. So, I have learned that from now I should probably choose books that I have read so that I know that it is an ok book. I have decided that I am going to change the book for March. Since this cuts us down on time, I have chosen a pretty short book, but a wonderful book. "The Giver", by Lois Lowry. It is one of my all time favorite books. I am sooo sorry again, and I hope that you will be able to find it at your local Library or borrow it from a friend or something, because I know that you will love it.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read this!! Just two days ago I came across this book on www.Goodreads.com and thought it sounded really good, and Wala! now I get to read it with my family members. Very cool! Bring on "The Giver"!I will also follow your counsel and pick a book I have already read for my book selection month. It makes sense now that you suggest it, but it mightn't have occurred to me.

    ReplyDelete